Monday, May 25, 2009

2 Weeks since i handed in my Resignation.




Two weeks has passed.
Life is still as terrible because i am still stuck in a job i do not want to be in.

However, on the positive side ive found the zest to play more Djembe, Guitar and cook more. I have since been told my Grilled meats and my Japanese curry rice are, in short, DeliCiOus - great confidence booster. (Thank you judges)

Ive done away with most soft drinks. Only water and tea products (Green Tea or Teh Oh Ping Xiu Tai) ... i dont seem to miss coke or F&N grape etc too much, which is good!

Next up will be progressively reduce my food intake, be more selective in what i eat and actually get around to a fixed exercise regime.


I tried combining exercise and photography... 
so decided to walk around
and take pictures for an hour or two... but by the time i got home from work it was already 6.30pm and available light was diminishing quickly... so i walked around abit and finally resorted to driving to the seaside to capture these HDR shots.



No comments: